Earlier Kitchen was just a place to cook meals and wash dirty dishes. But now, the kitchen plays a much beautiful and warm role in the house. It is the focal point of the home which brings the family members together. Kitchen is the most visited place for the family where you can start and end your day. Simple technology yet the advanced kitchen is now the choice of every house. Kitchen Cabinets Mississauga brings you the top ten trends for the kitchen which everyone should opt for.
- Smart Kitchens: Today is the time for fancy gadgets and appliances. This makes your kitchen smart. Sensors, smart gadgets, lightning systems, appliances, and devices are added to ease the work and increase the convenience. Right from motion sense-equipped kitchen faucets to smart refrigerators which can alert you when your groceries items are running low, now technology integrated kitchens are one of the most popular choices of the day.
- Dark Colors Cabinets: People tend to choose pop-up colors over white kitchens. You can find now mix paints and wood stain colors to give a luxurious feel to the kitchens.
- Streamlined and simple designs: Homeowners are now inclined towards the simple designs, materials, and textures, For example, upper wall cabinets are a trend instead of top shelves cabinets. Consider materials with textures and floor tiles with natural stone.
- Quart remains evergreen: Quartz is popular for high-end kitchen countertops. It requires less maintenance than granite, is hard and anti-microbial. Quartz is available in a variety of colors and patterns like natural stone. However, soft and neutral colors like grey, taupe, creamy and white finish are more popular. Composite sinks are also a trend since these sinks are made from the same material as the countertop and give a cleaner and uniform look. They are better than stainless steel sinks as the latter requires more maintenance.
- Effective storage cabinetry: One of the biggest concerns is the wastage of space in kitchen cabinetry. Include appliances garages for small appliances, drawer dividers for cutlery and utensils, pull out for spices, tray dividers, roll-out trays and caddies for pots and pans, wastebasket cabinets, etc. This will make your cooking easy and enjoyable.
- New styles in appliances: Gone are the days of silver-toned appliances. Now you can expect some great colors and finishes in appliances. You can find ruby red and bright blues in stoves, refrigerators, etc.
- Connecting to outdoors: Now, homeowners connect the kitchen to an outdoor or patio. You can install a glass door in your kitchen to make it look more open and spacious.
- Backsplash trends: Tile backsplash looks beautiful in the kitchen cabinets Mississauga. Subway tiles are no more popular and tiles with patterns and textures are popular now. Those who want a classy look can opt for neutral patterns and natural textures.
- Ceramic flooring is the new option: While hardwood flooring is still popular, people opt for ceramic flooring as it requires less maintenance and comes in a variety of designs, colors, and sizes.