If the temperature of your home is more compared to the thermostat is set to and the thermostat is on Air Conditioner setting, then check for these troubles in this order:
- Check the HVAC circuit in your electric panel as well as the one outside on the all near the Air Conditioner condensing unit, as well as if either is off, transform it on.
- If the system remains to trip the circuit, there is a brief somewhere, and a professional need to detect as well as repair the concern.
- If the circuits get on, the line is clear, and the air conditioner still won’t begin, the condensation pump, if your device has one, may not be functioning, stumbling a limit switch that stops the AC from starting, as well as the pump will require substitute.
- Check the circuit control panel in the furnace/air trainer for blinking LED codes that suggest the problem with making use of a code key on or near the board.
- If the control board code shows, it requires to be reset, switches off the furnace/air trainer circuit for thirty seconds before transforming it back on.
- If this issue continues, the motherboard most likely needs to be replaced, as well as this can be done Do-It-Yourself or by a service technician that will make sure that is the ideal repair service, such as Berkeys Air Conditioning Cooling Systems.
Condensing Unit Fan Operating; the Indoor Fan Not Functioning:
If the outside system begins; however, your heater or air handler is not blowing air, then:
- Test the blower electric motor utilizing this overview
- Examine the capacitor, as well as if it is dripping oily fluid, is protruding or shows shed marks, it has actually stopped working and have to be replaced
- Check the air handler/furnace control board as reviewed in the previous fixing to check if it requires to be replaced or reset
If you have more inquiries about the HVAC system, please visit the page https://www.berkeys.com/the-colony-air-conditioning/.